Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's so weird to be posting from home in the states...
     I got home a few days ago and am starting the whole re-entry process. It's really weird to not be speaking in Spanish all the time, and every now and then I just can't help myself, so I say something random in Spanish and my parents are just like, 'what?' It's also really weird being in a house like mine that feels super fancy after being in the conditions I lived in in Chile. And driving a car for the first time was such a forgotten feeling!
      But lucky for me, I had some friends and relatives visiting this weekend to keep me preoccupied, and my friend Victoria and I went to a Mexican restaurant last night to talked in Spanish, so I got my fill. =)

     I guess that's all I've got for now...my life probably won't be as exciting or entertaining as it has been for the last semester, so I probably won't keep blogging.. But thanks to the friends and fam who followed! It was really nice to know that you guys cared about what was going on. And I hope you enjoyed some of the stories and photos. I can't wait to see those of you whom I haven't seen yet! Chaoooooo!

Besitos!
    Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment