Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Funny T Shirts!



Chileans get a lot of used clothes from the United States. It’s a totally normal thing for them, and they don’t care that they don’t understand the English words on them. I’ve been keeping a little list of all the funny and ironic shirts different people wear …enjoy!

-My host uncle who literally had no idea his shirt said this: Bro’s Before Hos. We gave him a hard time about it after.
-little old gray Chilean lady at a bus stop: front: There’s nothing like…. Back: California Girls
-random lady in town: PLAY WITH ME
-woman getting out of a car: Music is my Boyfriend. Then 2 seconds later I see a guy who is clearly her boyfriend step out of the car.
-young teenage boy: Over-the-Hill University
-My host brother: University of Michigan. I was like, what?! I explained immediately how UMich is an awesome university, how my sister graduated from there, and how my marching band played there. He had no idea what it was. I also saw 2 other guys wearing UMich paraphernalia recently in middle-of-nowhere villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment