Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Bathroom Situation

The whole world of bathrooms is kinda different here. First of all, you can't flush toilet paper most places. They have trash barrels with lids everywhere so you can throw away your toilet paper, which usually smells. One girl tried to flush toilet paper and she totally clogged up the toilet. I don't understand why they can't just make better toilets or better toilet paper, but I guess that's just the way it is.
     The fist time I tried to use a public restroom the janitor in the restaurant handed me some toilet paper before I walked in. I kinda just thought he was crazy until I realized that there wasn't any toilet paper in the bathroom. It turns out that none of the public bathrooms supply toilet paper. Not even the bathrooms at the university. Lucky for me, the janitor was nice enough to give me some. But now we carry around toilet paper with us wherever we go in case we want to use a bathroom. It's kind of annoying really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment